Hand luggage is one that you can take inside the plane, without having to check in the rest of the luggage. Currently, it is possible to take as hand luggage a suitcase with up to 10 kg + a personal item, which can be a smaller bag with documents, money, etc.
Materials that may be in hand luggage
- Handbag or briefcase;
- Parts that can be stored under the passenger seat or aircraft compartment;
- Above all, blankets or blankets;
- Umbrellas or walking sticks (not pointed);
- Reading material for travel in reasonable quantity.
- Solid cosmetics (lipstick, lip balm, deodorant and etc.);
- Baby bottles and industrialized infant foods – only with the necessary and sufficient quantity for the duration of the flight;
- Essential drugs, accompanied by a medical prescription with the passenger’s name;
- Medicines that do not need a prescription can be carried in hand luggage as long as they contain up to 100 ml;
- Personal items, such as documents, wallet and other small accessories (glasses, jewelry, belts, among others);
- Electronic devices for personal use – cell phones, notebooks, cameras, tablets and the like.